[okfn-coord] [Fwd: Re: Touching base] -- meeting with patent office

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Tue Jul 11 20:51:28 UTC 2006

hi Rufus,

This looks promising! I have no idea what the scene in the Patent office
is, but this kind of pro-active contact is extremely encouraging.

What do you think the 'dossier owners' agendas are? Perhaps I'm missing
something.. why should this be confidential too... ? Just because it's a
new and untested contact?

Anyway - it would be interesting to find out more about these people..

Cheers,

Saul.

-- http://chinabone.lth.bclub.org.uk/~saul/