[okfn-coord] Meeting with Shuttleworth Foundation tomorrow

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu May 29 11:15:58 UTC 2008

Dear Jonathan,

Great work on getting an intro here. It will be good to raise our
profile with them and the topics you're suggesting seem fine. I think a
general pitch along the lines of Open Knowledge is the next logical step
from Open Source would be good. By pointing out some of the
oft-discussed analogies and discussing packaging-material-for-reuse one
can lead naturally into CKAN and the Open Shakespeare/Milton.

~rufus