[okfn-coord] Supporters signup + OKCon 2009 documentation?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 24 13:29:36 UTC 2009

2009/4/23 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Jordan S Hatcher
> <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
>>> The release of the ODbL would be another opportunity to circulate such
>>> a pledge to a wider audience, even just as a link. Would this be
>>> tacky?
>>
>> I don't think so. I was very much hoping we could use this as an
>> opportunity to reach a much wider audience. Let's try to use our
>> access to the osm community as much as possible.
>
> Brilliant! So unless there are any objections we will launch pledge
> with OKCon 2009 documentation, and publicise it at State of the Map
> and elsewhere in relation to ODbL...

Sounds good. Jonathan: can you send around a draft text to use at the
top of that. This is one of our biggest opportunities to get
supporters and it would be good to get the text just right.

In the mean time can I encourage everyone here to go and sign:

http://www.pledgebank.org/support-okfn/

so we have some names on it before people arrive there next week ...