[okfn-coord] Network members

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 25 12:48:02 UTC 2009

This sounds great!

Only think I can think of would be to make the governance document
very clear - perhaps with a diagram - to make sure people don't get
confused about all the different kinds of involvement in the OKF that
are possible.

(I.e. fellows, editors, network members, supporters, volunteers,
project members, working group members, advisory board members, board
members, executive group...)

J.