[okfn-coord] Meeting Alice Taylor of Channel 4 re: WDMMG

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 1 20:02:07 UTC 2009

I think this sounds excellent!

My feeling is WDMMG - if done properly - should be highly accessible
to teens. I.e. it should cut through jargon and explain what kinds of
things money is spent in a way that anyone could understand. This
would be a great challenge, and I'd really like to try out things like
using pictograms to represent budget categories - supplemented with
easy breakdowns, etc.

I think we should get back to her saying we're interested - and find
out more about what she wants in a proposal. Becky: would you be able
to do this (and I can follow up, if necessary?)...

Jonathan