[okfn-coord] Fwd: Sign off for work?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 16 13:53:44 UTC 2009

For the board's info, below is Terms of Reference for next round of
Aidinfo work.

Basically we've got 45 more days on top of 5 days we've already done
in this second iteration. Bringing total to 50 days. I am currently
coordinating this work, and will continue to so if everyone is happy
with this.

Jonathan