[okfn-coord] Fwd: Sign off for work?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 16 19:47:17 UTC 2009

This looks fine though I am concerned about the timelines. E.g. are we
(you and Becky) OK to deliver initial draft of technology paper by end
of Dec? Are we happy to commit to doing all profiles by end of Jan (on
call we talked about doing a good number but with some leeway on doing
all ...).

These are relatively minor issues since I am sure Simon and AidInfo
will be fairly flexible on this. Given this, to avoid yet another
round of drafting, could say we agree but subject to proviso of some
flexibility on schedule ...

Rufus