[okfn-coord] Fwd: Sign off for work?

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Thu Dec 17 08:32:02 UTC 2009

On 16 Dec 2009, at 13:53, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> For the board's info, below is Terms of Reference for next round of
> Aidinfo work.

This sounds great -- thanks for all your hard work on the Jonathan.

> Basically we've got 45 more days on top of 5 days we've already done
> in this second iteration. Bringing total to 50 days. I am currently
> coordinating this work, and will continue to so if everyone is happy
> with this.

I for one and happy with this.

A few questions / points:

1 - what are the commercial terms on this such as payment dates and day rates? We should ask for some money (40% or so) up front, if possible.
2. - As we discussed on the phone yesterday, I'm happy to work on the licensing bits for 2-4 days worth of work at my non-profit rate.  So I'm declaring my financial interest in this project in reference to the guidelines we discussed at our last board meeting.
3. I note that the TOR has down attendance at a meeting in Oxford on the 23rd of March -- I have a scheduling clash that day.  Not sure if that meeting needs me, just if it does, I won't be able to make that day.

Thanks!

~Jordan