[okfn-coord] Fwd: Meeting on Public Domain Calculators?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 4 14:28:24 UTC 2009

Brilliant! We've got go ahead for potential PD calculators workshop in
Cambridge.

(As an aside: I think this could be a really valuable area of the
OKF's activities! As far as I can tell we are currently nearly the
only ones in this area!)

Are people game? Shall I put together a brief proposal on this? If so
what dates would be good? :-)

Jonathan