[okfn-coord] Communia Conference 2009 + PD calculators workshop?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:59:27 UTC 2009

A PD calculator workshop sounds like a great idea. If the event
happens at a time when I'm not away (15-16 August and 7-21 September)
I'm happy to arrange hotel and restaurant stuff in Cambridge if I'm
given good direction from the main organisaers, and I've edited the
wiki to indicate this.

Cheers

Becky