[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Sat May 2 13:01:15 UTC 2009

just a quick note to say:

-- becky and I chatted last night and am happy to take the lead with
her on all the legal / operations stuff
-- 11:30 sounds good.
-- Rufus, I'll try to be in Cambridge by 11AM, and if I can get a ride
from about 5:30 or so that would be cool
-- think this should probably be a board / exec hackday

~jordan