[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 4 17:46:08 UTC 2009

2009/5/2 Jordan S Hatcher <jordan at opencontentlawyer.com>:
> just a quick note to say:
>
> -- becky and I chatted last night and am happy to take the lead with her on
> all the legal / operations stuff

Great.

> -- 11:30 sounds good.
> -- Rufus, I'll try to be in Cambridge by 11AM, and if I can get a ride from
> about 5:30 or so that would be cool

No problem.

> -- think this should probably be a board / exec hackday

Agreed (reflection based on the last email had already convinced me
this was best!)

That said what about having e.g. an online (e.g. irc-based) CKAN
package party from (e.g.) 1400-1600?

This could easily run in parallel with whatever we are doing ourselves
during that time plus it would be good to run another of these and it
would involve our wider community.

What do people think?