[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:23:40 UTC 2009

Really glad to see this shaping up.

2009/5/1 Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>:
> 2009/5/1 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
>> I've started an agenda here:
>> http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-05-16
>>
>> Please can people add to it?
>>
>> I've included my address and a map (open, of course!). Shall we start
>> at 11.30? I'm happy to put on lunch for everyone.
>
> I'd suggested earlier in the thread  that we might turn some part of
> this into a more general OKF meetup/hackday with a specific before or
> after session for any exec group
> only business. (Did people see this?)
>
> But I think this might be a bit of an imposition (!) and it is
> probably better to keep this quite focused. That said are there I
> wondered if there are any specific people we'd like to invite extra
> e.g. from Advisory Board. (Becky: I was guessing that James might like
> to participate in some parts to get a flavour of what being on the
> board might be like.)

I think that's the way I was thinking about this to (re James). Should
we extend the invite to Paula on Tuesday when we meet with her? (She
may be in the States by then) As for the rest of the AC, you and
others probably know better who might make a good contribution to
discussions on an organisational roadmap / supporters / funding /
proceduarl bits and bobs. What else is on the agenda?

Bests

Becky

>> Nearest station is Whittlesford Parkway, but if Rufus is offering
>> lifts, I'd suggest going to Cambridge and taking advantage of the
>> offer, as it's a much faster train.
>
> I can fit 3-4 people extra.

Any one left out can get the train to Whittlesford Parkway, and I'll
pick them up in my car.

Bests