[okfn-coord] Meeting in/around Cambridge in May

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Mon May 4 10:58:28 UTC 2009

On 3 May 2009, at 16:23, Becky Hogge wrote:

>> 2009/5/1 Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com>:
>>> I've started an agenda here:
>>> http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-05-16
>>>
>>> Please can people add to it?

I added a list of questions I've come up with. Apologies if some of
these are addressed in materials I'm not familiar with yet. Others
reflect items that Jonathan mentioned as well.  I've also added some
legal todos (that I'll happily take the lead on):

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/Jordan%20org%20questions%202009#preview>

I think the key thing I'd like to see out of this meeting is a:

-- a vision of where we'd like to be in 1 year and in 3 years
-- a list of Todos ranked by priority to address over the next year
-- a supporter plan

Thanks

~Jordan

____