[okfn-coord] Fwd: FW: [pd-discuss] Public Domain Calculators Meeting, University of Cambridge, 10-11th November 2009

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Nov 4 18:17:02 UTC 2009

What's our total budget from COMMUNIA and does it cover flying people
in for the workshop?

If flying them in will still leave us with at leave, say, 2-3k EUR
then I think we should do it (this seems to me to be enough to cover
any expenses we'll incur going to COMMUNIA events in the next year).

Rufus