[okfn-coord] Next Board Meeting: November 17th @ 1830 GMT

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Nov 12 19:10:52 UTC 2009

Dear All,

This is the (slightly late) week-in-advance notice of our next board
meeting which takes place next Tuesday (17th).

(All board meetings are in our public google calendar -- see
http://www.okfn.org/calendar/).

I've started a basic agenda (excerpted below) on the board wiki:

 <http://okfn.org/board/wiki/BoardMeetings/2009-11-17>

Please add to it as required.

Regards,

Rufus

== Time + Place ==

  * 1830 by phone on:
    * Phone: 0844 8 360 360 (http://www.conferencegenie.co.uk/pricing.php)
    * Code: 810279
  * irc (backup): #okfnboard on irc.oftc.net
    * if you have problems getting on to call ping there ...

== Agenda ==

  * Approval of minutes from last meeting: [[BoardMeetings/2009-10-20]]
  * [[CompanyAccounts|Finances]] - esp submission of accounts
  * Supporter campaign
  * Work updates
  * Next board meeting
  * AOB