[foundation-board] Fwd: Continuing on the OKF Board?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:01:09 UTC 2010

Dear all

Per our f2f meeting earlier this month, I have contacted Paula and
invited her to reaffirm her commitment to the Board. I'm delighted to
report that she has responded in the positive (see below).

Welcome back, Paula!

Rufus, you took an action to lay out the next year's worth of Board
meetings in the OKF calendar - is this now done? Are the meetings
showing the up-to-date ones?

Cheers

Becky