[foundation-board] Review of actions from F2F meeting

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:36:33 UTC 2010

ACTION JH: standard contractor contract with explicit non payment terms
--> to be done when time available

ACTION RP: repository of contracts
--> Is this something that it would be good for Rufus' PA to help with?
--> Can these just be attachments to project pages on wiki.okfn.org

ACTION: JH to enquire about project based reports in Xero.
ACTION: JH to enquire about a review from a professional on the setup of
Xero
--> done. Does the board need to do more to make agreement with
contractor, or can this just go ahead now.

ACTION RP: check with accountant that we are paying HMRC they correct
VAT payments
--> Again is this something Rufus' PA can handle?

ACTION JH: to become signatory
--> Query: if BH is Treasurer then BH should be signatory?
     Should we amend the minutes to reflect this?

ACTION BH: write project coordinator job description.
--> done

ACTION IB: help with PC reruitment process
--> this has to be the subject of further discussion

ACTION JW: update documentation on website
--> started and ongoing

ACTION JW/RP publish historical minutes
--> this Thursday or Friday?

ACTION RP: update calendar for quarterly board meetings
--> done

ACTION RP/JW to talk to JG about his work and time he wants to commit
--> Doing this at 11:30 tomorrow

ACTION RP to check employment law
--> This is probably a non-issue now as Jonny has expressed a desire to
cut back his hours to three days per week