[foundation-board] New piece of work with Aidinfo re. IATI

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 26 10:41:25 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I wanted to notify the board that we have a new piece of work from
Aidinfo to develop an IATI registry using CKAN.

Given the relation to existing work with CKAN and that we do have the
personnel in place to do this I am assuming I can proceed directly
here and agree an initial contract for up to 30 days of development
(rate agreed is £450 per developer day).

Prepared signed contact (not yet sent) is viewable here:

<https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1XXnIn0aBzXZbJKAVILrGOY5ax84j9_IxZ70g4H7MhqI&hl=en&authkey=CKmMgo4L>

NB: have also clarified that we own the IP in code etc (subject to us
open-sourcing) in a separate email.

Regards,

Open Knowledge Foundation