[foundation-board] Minutes of last meeting plus publishing of minutes

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 17:40:43 UTC 2010

Hi all

Great to see/hear you all on Tuesday. This is just a quick note to say
I have transferred the minutes of the meeting onto the Board wiki, and
produced a set of minutes for publication:

http://board.okfn.org/BoardMeetings/2010-12-14

Action points are as follows:

BH to draft set of principles for making redacted minutes.
RP to look into consultancy openness and licensing line on P&L
RP to instruct Urban Ledgers and report to board how this has
progressed once Admin Assistant is in post.

If nobody objects, I will also take an action to publish the full set
of redacted minutes to the OKF website, and write a blog post to
accompany that action. I will circulate this blog post to the Board
for your approval ahead of publication, most likely next week.

Cheers

Becky