[foundation-board] publishing the redacted minutes

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:02:30 UTC 2010

On 03/09/2010 12:44, Becky Hogge wrote:
> Sorry to be a pain, but I've been re-thinking the commitment I made to
> become Treasurer....it might be less  complicated

I totally understand the re-think and see no problem with dropping this
from the minutes if it will help.

Will pointed out last week that the Treasurer does not need to be a
Board position, he thinks is reasonably standard practise that it not be
so. So i know we were talking about seeking out a new Board member that
would have expertise in treasuring things. But we could look wider, i
think. Second opinions appreciated.

> Jordan even suggested I give myself a cooling off period

So you had one...

> not yet in a position to make his Shuttleworth appointment public.

Right, he mentioned this to me too after looking over the redacted
minutes, it's removed now, maybe he did it.

My copious bleeding apologies for the late-night freak-out, nothing
looks so bad in the morning, even the Friday night dress code in
Nottingham is only a source of mild entertainment...

jo