[foundation-board] publishing the redacted minutes

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 19:22:47 UTC 2010

On 3 September 2010 20:01, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 3 September 2010 12:44, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:

because I don't think i have either the
>> right skills for the job or the time to do it properly.
>
> What do we think being Treasurer involves? I thought it was reviewing,
> and ensuring, we had the quarterly reports for the regular quarterly
> board mettings.
>
> If so, I personally think your skills for this are fine :)

Thanks Rufus - the sentiment is appreciated but I wouldn't have posted
this if I hadn't made up my mind. Perhaps if I had more experience I
could cope doing the job with the time I have available, or if I had
more time I could cope with doing the job with the amount of
experience I have, but as it stands I don't have the right amount of
either.

I like Jo's suggestion...

Becky