[foundation-board] Modelling employment costs

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Sat Aug 20 12:44:47 UTC 2011

Dear board

Following discussions at the previous board meeting, and ones even before then, I was tasked with setting up OKF as an employer.

I now have all the national insurance numbers I need. But I don't need to register them with HMRC until 4 weeks before we actually employing people. So we need to decide if, when and who.

To that end I have modelled the costs for our existing team and pulled together some other thoughts and costs.

Please see them on the board wiki at:
http://board.okfn.org/CostModelEmployment

The model is at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apfbcn6R6YWgdC02R2ZQd2NIa0VqckxCcGJWMm1zSHc&hl=en_GB#gid=0