[foundation-board] Finance update

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 05:43:08 UTC 2011

Regrets that I often sound like a stuck record on public documentation - but
where's the wiki/web page describing the Open Spending deliverables, project
team, contacts, links to code etc?

20k fund - so the core team will make the funding decisions, or will define
the process? Is that Rufus Jonny and yourself or does it go wider? Is there
a web page describing it?

On 21 Mar 2011 20:33, "Jason Kitcat" <jason.kitcat at okfn.org> wrote:

On 21 Mar 2011, at 18:32, Jo Walsh wrote:
> 20k project fund sounds promising, are there thoughts o...
Nothing detailed planned other than what the core team come across and
develop.

> Open Spending - likely i've not been paying attention, all I could see
online was Jonny's thoroug...
There's development work going on and more funding applications going in.

> Re community organiser - good idea, but I don't think anybody should have
to work five days a wee...
I agree, but on the other hand we need more complete coverage across the
week. We have too many part-timers which make coordination tricky. We're not
making anyone do this job!

Thanks,
Jason

--