[foundation-board] OKFestival 2012, Helsinki, 17-22nd September

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Aug 7 13:06:55 UTC 2012

Dear OKFN Board,

I'm sure many of you will be aware of this already, but for those of
you that are not: our biggest event to date, OKFestival, will take
place in Helsinki on 17-22nd September 2012. Early bird tickets are
available until tomorrow. Further details are available at:
http://okfestival.org/

We'd be delighted if any of you will be able to make it - and would
greatly appreciate any help passing this along to friends or
colleagues who might be interested.

All the best,

Jonathan

--