[foundation-board] September board meeting (replacing August) + informal Strategy meetings

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 09:33:35 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm still to see responses from most board members to the Doodle poll for
the Board meeting date (thanks to Becky and Jordan who have filled in the
doodle poll so far):

http://www.doodle.com/xhfcz6tqm6ws7m2y

As time is marching forward I think we really need to resolve. Therefore, I
would like to propose *right now* that we go with our usual 2nd Tuesday of
the month model and which all respondees so far can make:

*Tuesday 11th September 18:30*
*
*
*Please say, as soon as possible if you cannot make that date for the board
meeting!*
*
*
Regards,