[foundation-board] Action needed: approval of annual accounts and call tomorrow

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Wed Feb 12 15:07:40 UTC 2014

Aha, I had yesterday in my diary too. But I can do tonight.

So I suggest:

1.       Could everyone confirm if you can do a call at 630 tonight (is that correct Laura?)

2.       Or let us know what you think in terms of signing off the document if you can't

BTW, I have deleted all the old diary entries now, so will just wait for updated ones? (or has that already been sent?)

Thanks
Karin