[foundation-board] Actions from last Board meeting

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 17 17:39:20 UTC 2014

*Hi All,*

I've culled the actions from last weeks board meeting as Laura and I
captured them:


   ACTION: *Tom* to draw up bullet point list of areas where improvements
   in finance processes deliver RoI, following meeting with Laura & Michelle
   (this to be the basis of a potential contract role description)

   ACTION *for board*:  share ideas around evaluation (innovative, dynamic,
   new area) with Morris!

   ACTION: *Paula* to check whether GDS (Tom Loosemore) would give us
   testimonials re evaluation

   ACTION: *Board* are there other external stakeholders who Morris should
   talk to?  board to share ideas with laura & rufus

   ACTION: *Karin* to share her phone number with the board

   Action:  *Jane & Rufus* to talk further re CKAN options

   ACTION: *Rufus* Create a list of existing grant funders or potential
   funders of all types

   ACTION: *Tom & Karin* to talk re org structure esp re coops
   - [ACTION: ?? talk to OSF & hewlett for advice re org structure]

   [ACTION: All Talk every other board meeting about new potential board

If there are any items we've missed or got wrong, please let us know.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.okfn.org/mailman/private/foundation-board/attachments/20140317/00d8cfbe/attachment.html>

More information about the foundation-board mailing list