[foundation-board] Change management/staff concersn

Karin Christiansen k.christiansen at party.coop
Mon Mar 24 09:11:30 UTC 2014

Hi All, perhaps unsurprisingly given the amount of change going on in the organisation right now, we are getting a number of concerns from staff about some of the changes.  I am going to pop an email round to all staff tell them to contact me if they have anything they want to raise.  The first step in this is listening after all.  But I am also volunteering them up to speak to any of you if they would rather.  (Hope that is okay)

We can then figure out with Laura and Rufus if/what to do next, but I just want to reiterate that I think the changes being made are important, that I have ever confidence in Rufus and Laura's ability to land this, and that particularly in a distributed, virtual organisation working this through was always going to be harder.

Please do give me a call if you would like - 07816839533

Karin

-----
Karin Christiansen
General Secretary