[foundation-board] Actions from last Board meeting

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Mar 18 11:08:42 UTC 2014

Hi Paula,

Very good point. At the meeting I had down:

Agreed to create a funding  subgroup:

- Helen Turvey (Chair)

- Paula Le Dieu

- Rufus Pollock

- Laura James

- James Casbon

To get things moving as fast as possible I think it is ok if a subset of us
meet. I will follow up offlist to move this forward.

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and CEO | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>The Open Knowledge Foundation
<http://okfn.org/>Empowering through Open Knowledgehttp://okfn.org/