[foundation-board] Draft announcement for Team and then Wider Public

Tom Cobbold tomcobbold at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 13:13:03 UTC 2014

I'm with you Jane, in fact I've been meaning to say this some while . . . of all the board members "you're my favourite" ;-)

However my tuppence (don't worry about addressing/rebutting, any of you, just digest and use/ignore as you see fit Laura, this one's your call isn't it):-
I regret I missed the board meeting this week, but personally I see no need to announce anything. Sorry not to be more supportive of efforts, but to my mind the announcement can easily be deferred until there is a change of helm, and it serves no net commercial purpose in and of itself to do otherwise, indeed as I see it the whole subject matter merely distracts from the mission at hand, which is unerring irrespective of helms person.

Tom Cobbold FCCA
07968 324935