[foundation-board] Draft announcement for Team and then Wider Public

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Sep 12 13:36:08 UTC 2014

On 12 September 2014 12:17, Karin Christiansen <k.christiansen at party.coop>
wrote:

>  Thanks Laura. And for starting this off Rufus.
>
>  Can Penny help us with the comms? Rufus have you had a chance to talk to
> her yet?

We are talking to Penny later today - I think this is the slot originally
planned for her meeting with Rufus, but repurposed so we can move quickly
on the comms.

I should say I am 100% behind us announcing next week - just want to make
sure we really have an agreed and consistent message, and that everyone
involved knows what it is beforehand :)

> I would like to try and organise a board only call sometime soon if that
> is possible.  Could someone from the Open Knowledge team facilitate that?

What facilitation do you need - just a doodle I assume?  Perhaps for
evening slots over the next couple of weeks?

Laura