[iRail] Activating all the adresses for irail.

flo orangeman at teleportr.org
Mon Nov 1 14:52:33 UTC 2010

Hi Christophe,

maybe this is useful
once upon a time we did a osm extract of stations for germany and
austria CC-BY-SA
eg berlin area http://teleportr.org/countries/DE/states/2950157/stations
.html/.xml.kml
has just been a quick proof-of-concept and did never exten to planet.osm
anyway it makes sense to join forces and collect station data together..
wonder how transiki will turn out to do this ..?
where do the irail stations come from?

flo