[iRail] first alpha homepage design

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:49:18 UTC 2010

Hi Julien!

Great work! It looks great in my opinion.

I have some notes however :D:

 * The slider for the phones would be an awesome idea!

 * Don't use the (B) logo, and certainly don't use the logo striked out!
It's a little bit too offensive ;-)

 * Drop the "the best ever mobile application for belgian train users" -
We don't have to convince them that we're the best in text ;-)

Pieter