[iRail] first alpha homepage design

Jan Fabry jan.fabry at monkeyman.be
Sun Nov 28 09:56:50 UTC 2010

Questions for clarification (I could not find this in the list archives, or the wiki):

 - BeTrains is "marketed" as one application, running on different platforms? Or as a group/family of applications, running on different platforms? The difference would be that one could expect more strict "quality control" (similar UI, similar features) when you say it is one application.
 - BeTrains is the name of the application, but iRail is still the name of the mobile site? Or is iRail only the name of the API?
 - NeTrains is for the Netherlands? Or follow the convention and use NlTrains? NE is the country code for Niger, and they have big plans [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_in_Niger#Railway ] :-)
 - Do you also plan a mobile version of the apps site? Tailored to the specific device the user is currently using?
 - You could change the language of the screenshots depending on the browser settings. If it's (still) English, use both French and Dutch, like Yeri said.

Thanks for all the work,

Jan