[iRail] API-viewer

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 09:36:43 UTC 2010

Hi list,

We're going to support JSON pretty soon, and we're going to implement
departure/arrival boards as well. The problem is that our wiki API draft
is just to limited in functionality and it is quite hard to have a good
overview as a client developer.

Therefor I want to ask whether anyone knows any better method to show an
API? For example there is the javadocs which are quite nice in usage and
which we could easily fake, but I guess there are other ways. Maybe
there is an freely available API-viewer I don't know off?

I would be glad with your input on this one.

Thanks,

Pieter