[iRail] TEC update + traffic info

Quentin Kaiser kaiserquentin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:56:20 UTC 2011

Hi !

First of all the last version of IWay is on my github :
https://github.com/QKaiser/IWay. You can retrieve the trafic info on
brussels, flanders, walloonia and feds. Meteo warnings, parking and
real-time cameras for walloonia. Don't hesitate to read the help file ;)

About TEC : I tidied up the xml and csv files about lines and stops but I'm
stuck with their schedule page, if you are good enough to play with
viewsates and asp.net you are welcome !

Quentin KAISER