[iRail] API v1.1

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:07:40 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

I've been writing on APIv1.1 and I've asked you for your feedback. Since
not a lot of feedback was inserted (thanks Tim and Louis though), I
decided to release the API based on this little feedback. The API looks
good and the rewrite seems to give our servers a little more room to
breath again ;-)

There are a lot of bugfixes in this release and the entire Json engine
has been rewritten (there hardly was one before). You can read code and
give feedback (Thanks Tim for the feedback already) over here:
http://github.com/iRail/iRail

As we have a "stable" API for now which works with a lot of wrappers, I
think it's a good idea to postpone APIv2.0 for now. If you have a
feature request that might not break any current specification, be my
guest :)

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl