[iRail] data.iRail.be: call for participation

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Sat Feb 18 11:22:59 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

If you go to http://data.iRail.be you can see all the datasets we're
offering in "alpha" (we're still working on datasets and the output is
not frozen yet). This page is not really user-friendly and doesn't show
all available meta-information. The DataTank itself supports even more
functions towards data-feedback, statistics, spectql (a query language:
http://data.iRail.be/spectql) and so on. We will soon support more than
NMBS, also: planes, De Lijn, MIVB/STIB and later bike availability.

Probably this is not very clear. I want a website on data.iRail.be which
teaches users/developers how to work with the data. It should become
this easy that even normal users should be able to "query" the data by
filling out forms. For example: "what was the delay of P8080 on Wednesday?".

Is someone willing to help us out on this one?

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl