[iRail] iRail Summer Of Code

Pieter Colpaert pieter at iRail.be
Sat Feb 18 11:30:54 UTC 2012

Hi list,

This is to let you know that this summer we will do another edition of
iRail summer of code. Students will be able to work on iRail projects as
they are funded by an external company. We're still looking for a
perfect location. Currently Netlash already offered NCube. If everyone
agrees, we can work over there, but let's wait until we listed our other
options ;)

What we still need:
  * Sponsors: Do you know someone who can sponsor a fridge, wifi, etc...?
  * Sponsor-investor: Do you know someone who has a cool project
concerning mobility or open data they want to realise but don't have the
time for? Ask them whether they want to do this is an iRail project.
  * Students. If you are a student, you did iRail projects before and
you can work in Ghent during July, drop me a note. If you didn't do an
iRail project before, drop me a note as well, but add your CV.

Currently our aim is +/- 6 projects and 10 students.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
iRail vzw/asbl