[kforge-dev] Personal backlog of tasks

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 11 09:52:02 UTC 2005

Our primary Backlog and planning page at:

	http://www.okfn.org/kforge/wiki/KforgeRoadmap

However I have accumalated the following items in a text file and
thought I should dump prior to today's planning meeting in Cambridge (at
which we can integrate them into the main list ;)).

Regards,

Rufus

--------

1. KFORGEHOME -> to a better name? (e.g. KFORGE_HOME)