[kforge-dev] Personal backlog of tasks

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Jul 15 11:26:39 UTC 2005

hello,
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:52:02AM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> 	http://www.okfn.org/kforge/wiki/KforgeRoadmap
> However I have accumalated the following items in a text file and
> thought I should dump prior to today's planning meeting in Cambridge (at
> which we can integrate them into the main list ;)).

How was the planning meeting, and how is progress? i've just got back
and am reconnecting with reality. Also, having problems connecting to
kforge svn, infact to kforge.net at all either by http or https.

ISTR i offered to put in a few days around 18th-21st. I'm still happy
to do this, but i'm not sure kforge is at the stage where i can be
most useful at the moment.

-jo