[kforge-dev] Personal backlog of tasks

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jul 15 12:43:05 UTC 2005

Jo Walsh wrote:
> hello,
> On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:52:02AM +0100, Rufus Pollock wrote:
>
>>	http://www.okfn.org/kforge/wiki/KforgeRoadmap
>>However I have accumalated the following items in a text file and
>>thought I should dump prior to today's planning meeting in Cambridge (at
>>which we can integrate them into the main list ;)).
>

> How was the planning meeting, and how is progress? i've just got back
> and am reconnecting with reality. Also, having problems connecting to
> kforge svn, infact to kforge.net at all either by http or https.

Yes the kforge server unfortunately went down yesterday. This has now
been fixed (there is a post on kforge-user about this).

> ISTR i offered to put in a few days around 18th-21st. I'm still happy
> to do this, but i'm not sure kforge is at the stage where i can be
> most useful at the moment.

Good question and one I will discuss with John. Is there another time
that would be better for you -- say later in the summer?. I suggest I
give you a call at some point (over the w/e perhaps) and we can talk
about this and catch up on other stuff :).

Regards,

Rufus