[kforge-dev] beta site up: knowledgeforge.net

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Oct 21 20:54:44 UTC 2005

Thanks Nick for this. The trackback is only because we have PythonDebug
On for development purposes. I should probably turn this off, at least
in knowledgeforge.net site. Of course this still leaves the issue with
unescaped characters. Perhaps you would like to open the first ticket :).

Regards,

Rufus

PS: i don't think your emails went through to the list because you sent
them from a non-subscribed email (i think you subscribed with some gmail
type address). Due to spam all non-subscriber emails are autodiscarded
unfortunately.