[kforge-dev] Changeset [81]: Revert some of latest changes (changeset:80 and changeset:79) in db.py to ...

37: Timeline admin at okfn.org
Sun Dec 10 17:09:50 UTC 2006

Revert some of latest changes ([changeset:80][1] and [changeset:79][2]) in db.py to get back to passing tests.

  * trunk/src/dm/db.py:

    * return a much more restrictive set of sql keywords (I note that, for example, action/role/session are *not* reserved in the sql-2003 standard and do not seem to be reserved in recent versions of mysql of pgsql)
    * change back normal dictionary keys 'db.type' etc (I am not entirely clear what the benefit of these type of changes are -- i.e. using DB_TYPE instead of 'db.type'? What does this extra layer of indirection provide to compensate for the extra indirection?)
    * comment out DB_SKIP_NAME_SAFETY for time being

    [1]: http://project.knowledgeforge.net/domainmodel/trac/changeset/80 (Added 'complete' set of SQL keywords (needs factoring out). ...)
    [2]: http://project.knowledgeforge.net/domainmodel/trac/changeset/79 (Fixed broken table and field names by using SQLObject style object.)