[kforge-dev] Changeset [1223]: Update docstrings for all the plugins to ensure they have proper …

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Sep 6 21:13:17 UTC 2007

Hi Rufus,

Shall we try firstly to make svn+trac+dav+www work out of the box? (Or
would you prefer to have nothing working out of the box?)

Or do you think we can reach to having any or all of moin, wordpress,
and mailman too? I think if we standardised on Debian, then we could
easily do that. Then we could have a patch file of some sort (poss
manual instructions) for each machine variant from the standard,
collected from users' experience.

I know all the plugins are pretty much in good order, but I think we
need to clean things up somewhat for our users. Otherwise we might start
generating loads of email queries. Not exactly sure what is needed, but
I reckon we should really try again to do things test-first. Shall we
schedule some CB2 time? I think it would be good to at least review the
web tests f2f.

Best wishes,

John.