[kforge-dev] [knowledgeforge-user] Knowledgeforge.net upgraded to KForge v0.15

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 3 09:39:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 7:02 AM, John Bywater
<john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net> wrote:
> Looks good!
>
> (Were there any database changes?)

Not as far as I can tell. I'm currently running the site off trunk
(both of dm and kforge). Once things have been stable for a week or
two I suggest we tag (probably with the official release in January to
avoid the Christmas rush).

If you are planning to make a lot of changes in trunk to dm this might
not work so well in which case we might want to tag now (though that
means any issues we encounter that we fix in the tag will have to
merged back into trunk).

Rufus