[kforge-dev] Releasing DM v0.5 and KForge v0.15

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Sun Feb 15 11:21:22 UTC 2009

Dear Rufus,

Sounds good, no objections here. Would the next KForge be 0.16 or 1.0?

For domainmodel, I'll create v0.6 and move 'dev' to 'stable' here:
http://appropriatesoftware.net/domainmodel/Download.html

AFAIK, the only errors arise from downloading Markdown:
http://appropriatesoftware.net/buildbot/waterfall

It's a consistent problem with that project, and I should drop them a line.

Best wishes,

John.

--
John Bywater, Director