[kforge-user] Re: Can KForge be installed in Plesk preinstalled server?

Nguyen Manh Cuong admin at designforjoomla.com
Thu Jul 19 17:45:32 UTC 2007

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your informative reply.

Yes, I have root access via SSH to my server so I can install KForge from command line. The big problem is that I am aware that install KForge might breaking the Plesk control panel I currently installed and used to host several production websites just like I learned with GForge.

If you or any other KForge user here know about how to run KForge along with Plesk in same server please teach me.

Thank you very much for your support.

--
Regards,
Nguyen Manh Cuong