[kforge-user] Installation issue

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 10:42:17 UTC 2007

Capelle Maxime a écrit :
> Good news guys, it works.
> I have the Kforge homepage on my screen, what a beautiful moment :)
>
> However, for that I have just added the writing right for the others on
> the directory: /var/lib/kforge.

Same opinion for me. I put all kforge related file in /home/kforge/ - I
mean I replaced all /var/lib/kforge and /usr/share/kforge (?). Even the
conf file and the apache conf file are in /home/kforge ;-)

> Nicolas, regarding your wiki maybe I will add some information about
> needed packages that are not specified in the installation
> documentation.

Feel free to add. It's its purppose to be edited and completed :-)

--
Nicolas Steinmetz - http://www.unelectronlibre.info/